Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hook of the Day - Y&T Twofer of Oddities

by Myche J

Here are two Y&T-related videos - and not of the normal live or promotional variety. Both are dedicated to our very own Hannerconda...

First, here's a close-up of some guy's fretwork playing along to "Lucy". Works for me...



Next, a video someone made of footage from the Donkey Kong Country video game, with Y&T's "Contagious" as a soundtrack. Not sure why this game to this song, but he must love both an awful lot! As ridiculous as it is, I've watched it three times so far...



God, I love You Tube.

1 comment:

Mark said...

How EXCELLENT are these two.. I love how the first one how he doesnt move at all. Except for his fingers. It's great.

And the second one!! I JUST beat that game a few weeks ago. I love putting my zune on random and playing this game. And Contagious has come on before while playing!!!! I almost shit my pants. Especially when they would slow down the action for emphasis...That kicks ass. I just ordered Donkey Kong Country II as well.....