Monday, June 09, 2008

Hook of the Day - AC/DC "Money Talks"

by Wayne

Dear AC/DC,

We at Hooks So Big read all about how you're only selling your upcoming album at Wal-Mart stores in the fall. Hey, it worked for The Eagles, why not for you, right? Plus, all those kiddies who are buying AC/DC t shirts there might actually want to hear music by you guys, so it's a possible win-win for everybody involved.

Of course, I don't shop at Wal-Mart, and never will, so I'm downloading this puppy off the Interwebs when it leaks....for free. I'd be happy to purchase it if made available at a retailer that doesn't make my stomach churn, but since you won't do that.....tough shit. No worries, though...I'll pay top dollar to see you guys on tour, and I'll buy a t-shirt too.

No hard feelings?


No comments: