Friday, June 06, 2008

CONGRATS!!!

This weekend marks the wedding of one of the three prongs of Hooks So Big!!!!!!

A HIGH AND MIGHTY SALUTE to Mike and Marisa on their marriage!!!!


A Big hook 'em horns goes out to you guys. I cant tell who's the luckier person. I think it might be us, since we have the privledge of knowing both of you!!

Much love, and happiness.

(and a continued thanks to Marisa for putting up with me....Love you so much!)

WAYNE ADDS...

Many congratulations to Mike and Marisa! I hope you have a wonderful ceremony and I wish nothing but the best for the both of you! Mike, it's been a unique pleasure getting to know you over the past year. Marisa, I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing about you once I get to know you better. If you're good enough for Queensryche Myche, you're good enough for me!

Cheers!

MYCHE ADDS:

Thank you guys very much, and looking forward to kicking off my married life by going to the Iron Maiden concert with both of you on Wednesday! It will be good for us to miss each other a bit, right!

The video below is hilarious. We were properly advised to bend our knees so no passing out occured (at the ceremony)!


No comments: