Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MP3 Randomization: 07-22-08

My trusty old Creative Zen Xtra mp3 player bit the dust last week after five years of trusty service. It was my first mp3 player, so it will always hold a special place in my heart. What kind of sucks is that the only thing wrong with it is that the headphone jack doesn't work. I had been having problems with it for a while, but would just have to jostle the input to make it work. But finally it just gave out (after I dropped it, I think). Anyway, I got a new Zune, so I wanted to break it in on the randomization thing. Plus, I've been spending hours getting this thing loaded up how I want it - might as well do something with it. The fact that I've doubled the amount of memory I have now should make for some good randoms when I get it fully loaded. I think this is a day earlier than usual, but what the heck.

MYCHE

Scorpions "321"
Cheap Trick "Writing On The Wall"
Cheap Trick "Carnival Game"
Clutch "Worm Drink"
Fish "Family Business"
Deep Purple "Why Didn't Rosemary?"

WAYNE (using my same old iPod)

Clouds "New Amnesia"
At the Gate "Cold"
Thin Lizzy "The Boys Are Back in Town"
Foo Fighters "Watershed"
Bill Hicks "Wizards Have Landed"
White Stripes "Hello Operator"

MARK
Prince "17 Days"
Tom Waits "More than Rain"
Sly & the Family Stone "M'Lady"
Bob Mould "Sinners and their Repentances"
Imagika "Evil's Rising
Wu-Tang Clan "It's Yourz"

No comments: